Author of the International Best Seller “6 Months to 6 Figures”
and the Founder of the Game Changers Academy
To say Peter is ambitious is a colossal understatement. He is on a mission to shift our culture & has started a movement to empower America’s aspiring entrepreneurs & give them the tools & strategies necessary to elevate every area of not only their business but their life.
Peter’s entrepreneurial career started at an early age when he had the passion and vision to start his first business when he was only a mere 15-years old. However, he found himself broke, stressed, & discouraged by the age of 22. Less than six months later, after making drastic changes to his mindset, lifestyle, & business strategies, he made his first 6-figure income at the age of 23. Only a short 3 years later, he saw his earnings skyrocket past the 7-figure level. Despite the challenge of lacking both experience & training, he then duplicated his strategy in another industry with the same extraordinary results & became the fastest manager ever to reach $1 million in annual sales. Even though he was presented with unlimited opportunity in this sales position, he quickly realized he had a much bigger mission in life. He has used his success formula to not only create his own business & brand, but has started an unprecedented movement with a single resounding aim to help ambitious entrepreneurs elevate to new heights & succeed on a level they never thought possible.
Peter’s been labeled as the world’s leading authority for millennials& entrepreneurs by Entrepreneur.com; founder of the prestigious Game Changer’s Academy; award-winning author (40-time international best-seller “6 Months to 6 Figures”); & creator of “The Young Entrepreneur Lifestyle” podcast. Peter’s strategies have been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Time.com, & many other publications. The crux of Peter’s influential mindset is based on a simple, yet powerful philosophy that the more people you are able to influence & help succeed, the more successful you in turn, will become.
• What’s your background, how and when you decided to become an entrepreneur?
• As an entrepreneur you found yourself broke, stressed, & discouraged by the age of 22. In Less than six months later, after making drastic changes to your mindset, lifestyle, & business strategies, your made your first 6-figure income, what exactly you did to make this massive change?
• What’s your first entrepreneurial venture & your first job ever?
• What’s The Game Changers Academy?
• What’s realvipsuccess?
• What’s your main money generator?
• What’s your main secret sauce for success to entrepreneurs?
• How to clarify our Goals, & Dreams?
• What do you do to improve Time-Management & Scheduling?
• How entrepreneurs can build their right network to go to the next level?
• To have an execution mindset?
• How much do you charge for 1 on 1 coaching?
• When you write to http://www.entrepreneur.com do they have a problem if you publish the same posts from your blog or you must write a completely fresh content? And do you get paid as contributor with them for your content or not?
• Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
• Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
• What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
• Which company, product or service made you most of your money?
• What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
• What are your other hobbies?
• Who are your top 3 mentors?
• The most important factors for success in 3 words?
• What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
• What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
• What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
• What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
• What’s the best advice that you ever received?
• If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
• What are your top 3 favorite books?
• What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
• Do you listen to any music when you work?
• What makes you really happy?
• How people can contact you?