Mike Michalowicz is a Rapid Business Growth & Profit expert, Speaker, Best Selling Author of 3 Books
What is an entrepreneur and how to become one? What are the main problems made by the small business owners
How to Profit First: Please take us step by step through your Simple System to Transform Any Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine?
MIKE MICHALOWICZ is a Rapid Business Growth & Profit expert, Speaker, Best Selling Author of 3 Books
By his 35th birthday, MIKE MICHALOWICZ (pronounced mi-‘kal-ō-wits) had founded and sold two multi-million dollar companies. Confident that he had the formula for success, he became an angel investor… and proceeded to lose his entire fortune.
Then he started all over again, driven to find better ways to grow healthy, strong companies. Among other innovative strategies, Mike created the “Profit First” formula, a simple and extremely effective ways for businesses to ensure profitability from their very next deposit forward.
Mike is now running his third million dollar venture, Profit First Professionals (an organization that certifies accountants and bookkeepers in Profit First methods that drive profitability for their clients), is a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal; is the former MSNBC business make-over expert; is a popular keynote speaker on innovative entrepreneurial topics; and is the author of Profit First, The Pumpkin Plan and The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, which BusinessWeek deemed “the entrepreneur’s cult classic.”
Mike is also a guest lecturer for collegiate entrepreneurial programs such as Babson, Boston College, Columbia, Copenhagen Business School, Emerson, Harvard, Penn State, Pepperdine and Princeton. His books are in the core curriculum for entrepreneur students at Pepperdine, Carnegie Mellon, Stanford University, and universities across the country. His books have been translated into over 10 languages.
Websites & Social Media Links
- What’s your background and how did you become an entrepreneur?
- What are the companies and ventures that you are currently involved in or focused on?
- What did you learn from the angel investing industry?
- In what you like to invest now?
- What’s intrapreneurs and how to become one?
- What are the main problems made by the small business owners that you often see?
- How to Profit First: Please take us step by step through your Simple System to Transform Any Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine?
- What’s the relation between the profit first formula and food or diet?
- The Pumpkin plan Vs. the Profit First System?
- Why is a business plan a waste of time?
- What do you mean by the Toilet Paper Entrepreneur?
- Good Clients vs. No Clients vs. Bad Clients?
- How to get more clients and turn them into raving clients?
- How can businesses increase their revenue by 600%?
- How to get started in business with little or no money?
- How To make what we are Offering The World’s Best?
- What is a “super strength?”
- What is a PFA account?
- What did you learn from your writing experience as columnist at Wall Street Journal
- How to find and exploit resources that no one else knows about?
- What are the major tools that you use for testing your performance online?
- How do you find and pitch sponsors for your content?
- Best PR Tips for Entrepreneurs?
- What did you learn from hosting TV shows and why did you stop doing that?
- Internet TV Show VS. TV Show which one to pick as host entrepreneur and what’s the future of TV?
- Why doesn’t TV sell books?
- Why did you print 20000 copies of your first self-published book and then what did you do to sell them?
- Self Publishing vs. Publishing? If you have both options for your book what you will choose?
- What’s blend publishing?
- If authors should market themselves and sell their books then why going for a publisher?
- How do you write efficiently
- What’s the system that you use to blog consistently?
- Best video editor that you recommend working with?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- Top 3 movies?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smartphone?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advise your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What makes you really happy?
- Do you have any notes or suggestions to improve Be Efficient Tv?
- How can people contact you?