The #1 bestselling author of the Miracle Morning Book, Success Coach and International Keynote Speaker
What’s The 95% Reality Check? Is working in the morning really productive comparing with working after midnight for people who don’t have to wake up early, or does that depend on the person?
His powerful formula guaranteed to empower you to overcome any limitations that have held you back in the past so you can begin to truly “Loving The Life You Have While Creating The Life of Your Dreams.”
Hal Elrod is the #1 bestselling author of the Miracle Morning Book, Success Coach and International Keynote Speaker
Hal Elrod is a #1 bestselling author, international Keynote Speaker, hall of fame business achiever, one of America’s top Success Coaches, national champion Sales Manager, record-breaking Sales Rep, ultra-marathon runner, grateful husband & proud father.
Known as “Yo Pal Hal” since hosting his first radio show at age 15, his greatest triumph came at age 20 after he was hit head on by a drunk driver and found dead at the scene…
Despite being clinically dead for six minutes, in a coma for six days, breaking 11 bones and being told he may never walk again, Hal defied the logic of doctors and the temptations to be a victim, and he bounced back to prove that ALL of us are capable of overcoming extraordinary adversity to create extraordinary results in our personal and professional lives.
Hal has appeared on dozens of TV and radio shows across the country, and he’s been featured in numerous books, including The Education of Millionaires, the all-time bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series, Cutting Edge Sales, The 800-Pound Gorilla of Sales, Releasing the Chains, Living College Life In the Front Row, and The Author’s Guide To Building An Online Platform, to name a few.
The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed To Transform Your Life… (Before 8AM) is already a runaway #1 bestseller, and it may be the simplest, most effective way to create the life you’ve always wanted, and faster than you ever thought possible.
What if you could miraculously wake up tomorrow and any—or every area of your life was transformed? What would be different? Would you be happier? Healthier? More successful? In better shape? Would you have more energy? Less Stress? More Money? Better relationships? Which of your problems would be solved?
What if I told you that there is a “not-so-obvious” secret that is guaranteed to transform any—or literally every area of your life, faster than you ever thought possible? What if I told you it would only take 6 minutes a day?
Enter The Miracle Morning. What’s now being practiced by thousands of people around the world could perhaps be the simplest approach to creating the life you’ve always wanted. It’s been right there in front of us, but this book has finally brought it to life. Are you ready?
The next chapter of your life—the most extraordinary life you’ve ever imagined—is about to begin. YOU DESERVE AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFE. IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP TO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL.
Taking Life Head On: How To Love the Life You Have While You Create the Life of Your Dreams is the unbelievable true story of Hal Elrod’s miraculous triumph over tragedy, giving you his powerful formula guaranteed to empower you to overcome any limitations that have held you back in the past so you can begin to truly “Loving The Life You Have While Creating The Life of Your Dreams.”
At age 20, Hal was on top of the world as one of the best salespeople in Cutco Cutlery’s 50-year history. Then Hal’s world ended when he was hit head-on by a drunk driver and found dead at the scene… Defying the logic of doctors, Hal went on to become a Hall of Fame business achiever, International Speaker, Life Empowerment Coach and Bestselling Author, all before the age of 30. Hal is living proof that all of us are capable of overcoming any adversity, defying the odds,and creating miracles in our own lives. In this must-have bestselling book, he shows you how!
Website & Social Media
- What’s your background before the Miracle Morning?
- How did you start in sales? And then why later on did your income go down you lost your house and accumulated $50000 in credit cards debt?
- Tell us the story of your accident and what did you learn from it?
- Why should we wake up in the morning?
- What’s The 95% Reality Check?
- Is working in the morning really productive comparing with working after midnight for people who don’t have to wake up early or does that depend on the person?
- Why waking up early in the morning is important for our energy, stress, happiness and fitness?
- What are the other benefits of waking up in the morning?
- How to wake up in the morning?
- What is The 5-Step Snooze Proof Wake Up Strategy?
- What’s The 6-minute Miracle Morning?
- What to do after waking up in the morning?
- How to fight the feeling of being sleepy when waking up early in the morning?
- How to beat insomnia?
- What’s your personal sleeping routine?
- What is The 5-Minute Rule: to Discover how to overcome any NEGATIVE emotion and transform a negative attitude into a positive one?
- Publishing or self-publishing? Which one would you choose if you have both options and why?
- How much do you charge for 1 on 1 coaching and how does it work?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smartphone?
- What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advise your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
- How can people contact you?